Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Session| Fairfield, CT Baby Photographer

I love days when I get to meet super nice people, and this was one of those days!!! These little guys are 6 months old and are so loved by their big brother who's 7. With twins there's always lots of activity and these sweeties were no exception but they're sweet faces made it all worth it. Hope you like your sneak peek Mom and Dad!!






15 comments:

courtney,  May 6, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

oh my goodness! gorgeous photos ... love the skateboard shot and the one of the twins. great work!

Ramsey Garza,  May 6, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

Beautiful children. Mom must love these.

Unknown,  May 6, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Love the one of the twins laying side by side - great job!

karen byker,  May 6, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

amazing clarity and eye contact! :)

Shonda Feddema,  May 6, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

What a bunch of cuties ~ great captures!

Angela crutcher,  May 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

BEAUTIFUL! I love this session!!!

stephanie mcfrederick,  May 6, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Gorgeous! Love the one of the twins laying beside each other.. beautiful!

Jessica,  May 7, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Oh, the shot of the two babies is beyond adorable! Love it!

Tori Piercy,  May 7, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

They are so darn cute! Love your clarity in these!

Jane Eaton Hamilton,  May 7, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Very special sibs pic, and the one of overhead on the little guys is my fave. Great job.

Terra,  May 7, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

great job on these,I think they are wonderful and I'm sure the parents love them!! Great shot of the twins together!

Terra,  May 7, 2010 at 5:28 PM  

I think these are gorgeous!! Great shot of the twins together,too cute! I'm sure the parents are in love with these!

Jennifer Boggett,  May 7, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Beautiful! I LOVE the one of the two of them together - fabulous work!

Evelyn,  May 17, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

These are just too precious! Lovely shots.

Jen Stafford,  May 26, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

These are so great! Beautiful work. What cute kids, too.

About This Blog

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP